Taj Mahal Tour From Mumbai
Duration: 2 Days
Available in: English, Spanish, German, Italian and French Languages.
This Taj Mahal Tour from Mumbai is a two days tour package that takes you from Mumbai to Agra and back by flights and private vehicles. You will get to visit the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and learn about its history and architecture from your guide. You will also visit the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was the main residence of the Mughal emperors. You will enjoy a comfortable and fast journey by air and road. This Taj Mahal Tour From Mumbai tour is ideal for travelers who want to see the Taj Mahal in a short time and experience the culture and heritage of Agra from Mumbai.
Taj Mahal Tour from Mumbai
- Today at your given flight time meet your chauffeur at Delhi Airport. Start your journey and enjoy a comfortable ride to Agra in a private air-conditioned vehicle on India’s finest expressway which takes about (3 to 4 hours).
- Upon arrival in Agra, you will meet your local guide who will accompany you throughout your tour. First explore Agra Fort, a massive red sandstone fort that was built by Emperor Akbar in 1565. Explore its palaces, courtyard mosques, and halls with your guide and learn about its history and significance.
- After visiting the Agra Fort, you can stop for Lunch (optional) in a local restaurant and refresh yourself for the rest of your tour.
- After Lunch, visit the Baby Taj, also known as Itmad-Ud-Daulah, a beautiful mausoleum that inspired the design of the Taj Mahal. Built by Empress Nur Jahan for her father, this monument is considered to be one of the finest examples of Mughal art and craftsmanship.
- Around 4 00 PM Enjoy sunset views of the Taj Mahal, from Mehtab Bagh. Experience the beauty and tranquility of this river that flows through Agra and has witnessed many historical events. Take some amazing photos here.
- After your fantastic Taj Mahal Tour From Mumbai, return to your hotel. Overnight in Agra.
Day 2: Taj Mahal at sunrise – Delhi Airport – Fly back to Mumbai.
Taj Mahal Tour from Mumbai
- Wake up early and get ready to witness the sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
- Your driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the monument’s entrance.
- Marvel at the spectacular sight of the white marble mausoleum glowing in the morning light and learn about its history, design, and symbolism.
- After spending some time at the Taj Mahal, return to your hotel for breakfast.
- After breakfast, Check out from your hotel and, you will be driven back to Delhi.
- Arrive in Delhi and get transferred to the airport for your flight back to Mumbai.
- This Taj Mahal Tour from Mumbai Leaves you with the memories of a lifetime.
Let’s Get in Touch
- Tripadvisor Traveller Rating
- 82 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveller Reviews
- “The tour organised by Sonia Mam from Wonderful Holidays was very good and meet my need....” more
- “The tour was fully organised and it was more relaxable. The guides were amazing and knowledabale,...” more
- “Akshardham Temple is a stunning and unique destination that requires a guide for overseas tourists to...” more
- “We, our friends had a superbly organized holiday trip to Delhi, Wonders of Taj, and Pink...” more