Delhi Temple Tour
Covering: Old & New Delhi
Duration: 7- 8 Hrs.
Available in: English, Spanish, German, Italian and French Languages.
This Delhi Temple Tour is a full-day tour that takes you to some of the most famous and beautiful temples in Delhi. You will get to experience the diversity and spirituality of India as you visit temples of different faiths and styles. You will also learn about the history, culture, and architecture of these temples and their significance. Delhi Temple Tour is a perfect way to explore the religious heritage of Delhi and enjoy a memorable day with your family or friends.
Delhi Temple Tour
Explore the vibrant temples of Delhi.
Note: Some Temples are closed on Mondays.
- Your Delhi Temple Tour starts at 9 am or your preferred time meet the tour guide and chauffeur. Start your day with a visit to the Birla Mandir, also known as Lakshmi Narayan Temple, a temple built by the industrialist Birla family in 1939. It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and his consort Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth. The temple has stunning architecture and a serene atmosphere.
- Next, visit Bangla Sahib, a Sikh temple built in 1783 by Sikh General Sardar Bhagel Singh in memory of Guru Har Krishan, the eighth Sikh guru. The temple has a golden dome, a large pond, and a community kitchen that serves free meals to thousands of people every day.
- Lotus Temple is a Baháʼí house of worship It is one of the nine Baháʼí temples in the world and is open to people of all religions and beliefs. It was dedicated in December 1986 and is surrounded by nine pools and 26 acres of landscaped gardens. The temple is inspired by the Baháʼí teachings of unity, harmony, and diversity. Finally, end your tour with a visit.
- Akshardham Temple is a magnificent Hindu temple and a spiritual-cultural complex that showcases the art, culture, and values of India. It is the world’s largest comprehensive Hindu temple and has a stunning architecture.
- After your amazing Delhi Temple Tour, you will be driven back to your given location. This Delhi Temple Tour leaves you with the memories of a lifetime.
Let’s Get in Touch
- Tripadvisor Traveller Rating
- 82 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveller Reviews
- “The tour organised by Sonia Mam from Wonderful Holidays was very good and meet my need....” more
- “The tour was fully organised and it was more relaxable. The guides were amazing and knowledabale,...” more
- “Akshardham Temple is a stunning and unique destination that requires a guide for overseas tourists to...” more
- “We, our friends had a superbly organized holiday trip to Delhi, Wonders of Taj, and Pink...” more