Delhi Slum Tour
Duration: 2-3 Hrs.
Available in: English, Spanish, German, Italian and French Languages.
A Delhi Slum Tour is a unique and eye-opening experience that takes you to the city’s hidden and often misunderstood side. You will visit Sanjay Colony, a slum community in South Delhi home to about 50,000 people who work in various small-scale industries, where many street children live and survive. You will be guided by local experts who will show you the realities and challenges of slum life, as well as the initiatives and projects that are improving the lives of the residents. You will also interact with the friendly locals and children, and learn about their culture, history, and aspirations. A Delhi Slum Tour is a meaningful and memorable way to explore the diversity and resilience of Delhi.
Delhi Slum Tour
- Start your Delhi Slum Tour with your pick up from your given location and (9 AM, 10 AM, 1 PM, 2 PM) Preferred time.
- Upon arrival at Sanjay Colony Meet your guide and walk to the slum area that houses about 50,000 people.
- Learn about the history and challenges of the slum, as well as the initiatives and projects that are improving the lives of the residents.
- Visit some of the small-scale industries that operate in the slum, such as garment factories, metal recycling, and printing
- Interact with the friendly locals and children, and witness their daily activities and routines.
- See the community facilities, such as schools, temples, clinics, and shops.
- Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee at a local stall and ask your guide any questions you may have.
- After your amazing Delhi Slum Tour, you will be driven back to your given location. This Delhi Slum Tour leaves you with the memories of a lifetime.
- Note: Photography is not allowed in Delhi Slum Tour only to ensure the privacy of the local residents.
Let’s Get in Touch
- Tripadvisor Traveller Rating
- 82 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveller Reviews
- “The tour organised by Sonia Mam from Wonderful Holidays was very good and meet my need....” more
- “The tour was fully organised and it was more relaxable. The guides were amazing and knowledabale,...” more
- “Akshardham Temple is a stunning and unique destination that requires a guide for overseas tourists to...” more
- “We, our friends had a superbly organized holiday trip to Delhi, Wonders of Taj, and Pink...” more