2 Day Taj Mahal Sunset and Sunrise Tour From Delhi
Duration: 16 – 18 Hours.
Available in: English, Spanish, German, Italian and French Languages.
This 2 Day Taj Mahal Sunset and sunrise tour is a memorable and hassle-free way to visit one of the most iconic landmarks in the world the Taj From Delhi. This tour will take you from Delhi to Agra and back by an airconditioned private car. You will Witness the stunning beauty of the Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Sunset both, when the white marble reflects the changing colors of the sky and the sun rays illuminate the intricate details of the monument.
You will also explore the magnificent Agra Fort and many other amazing monuments of Agra with a local guide who will share with you the fascinating history and culture of the Mughal Empire. This tour will give you an unforgettable experience of India’s rich heritage and beauty.
2 Day Taj Mahal Sunset and Sunrise Tour From Delhi.
- Today on this 2 Day Taj Mahal Sunset and Sunrise tour start early morning at 3:00 AM meet your chauffeur, pick up from your hotel or airport in Delhi. Start your journey by car to Agra by India’s finest expressway which takes about (3 – 4 hours).
- Upon arrival in Agra, you will meet your local guide who will accompany you to the Taj Mahal. You will reach the Taj Mahal just in time to see the sunrise over the horizon and witness the changing colors of the marble dome and minarets. You will have ample time to explore this magnificent monument and admire its architecture and craftsmanship.
- After visiting the Taj Mahal, you can stop for breakfast in a local restaurant and refresh yourself for the rest of your tour.
- Next, you will visit the Agra Fort, another UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the largest and most impressive fortresses in India. Built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th century, the fort contains many palaces, halls, mosques, and gardens within its walls.
- Next, visit the Baby Taj, also known as Itmad-Ud-Daulah, a beautiful mausoleum that inspired the design of the Taj Mahal. Built by Empress Nur Jahan for her father, this monument is considered to be one of the finest examples of Mughal art and craftsmanship.
- Late Afternoon, stop to have lunch (own expense) or shopping (optional). You can try some local delicacies or buy some souvenirs from the markets of Agra.
- Around 4:00 PM Enjoy sunset views of the Taj Mahal, from Mehtab Bagh. Experience the beauty and tranquility of this river that flows through Agra and has witnessed many historical events.
- After your amazing 2 Day Taj Mahal Sunset and Sunrise tour From Delhi, you will be driven back to your given location in Delhi. This 2 Day Taj Mahal Sunset and Sunrise tour From Delhi Leaves you with the memories of a lifetime.
Let’s Get in Touch
- Tripadvisor Traveller Rating
- 82 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveller Reviews
- “The tour organised by Sonia Mam from Wonderful Holidays was very good and meet my need....” more
- “The tour was fully organised and it was more relaxable. The guides were amazing and knowledabale,...” more
- “Akshardham Temple is a stunning and unique destination that requires a guide for overseas tourists to...” more
- “We, our friends had a superbly organized holiday trip to Delhi, Wonders of Taj, and Pink...” more