2 Day Golden Triangle Tour
Covering: Agra & Jaipur
Duration: 2 Days
Available in: English, Spanish, German, Italian and French Languages.
This 2 Day Golden Triangle Tour is a perfect way to experience the essence and spirit of India, a country that showcases the diversity and richness of its culture, history, and heritage. This 2 Day Golden Triangle Tour is a short but exciting way to explore the two most popular destinations in India: Agra and Jaipur. You will see some of the most iconic landmarks and attractions of these cities including the stunning white marble mausoleum Taj Mahal. This is a perfact tour to see more in less time.
This 2 Day Golden Triangle Tour is a quick but comprehensive way to explore the two most famous and historic cities of India.
Day 1: Delhi Arrival – Agra – Jaipur – Overnight in Jaipur.
- On this first Day Of 2 Days Golden Triangle Tour
- Arrive in Delhi and Pickup Start your journey towards Agra, the city of love.
- On arrival in Agra, visit the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world and a symbol of love.
- Built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, this white marble mausoleum is the epitome of beauty and elegance.
- After your taj mahal tour, you may have a break for lunch, after lunch you will be transferred to Jaipur, the pink city.
- Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Tour – Delhi – Departure – Tour Ends.
- On this second day of 2 Day Golden Triangle Tour
- Today After breakfast, check out from your hotel and visit the Amber Fort, a magnificent hilltop fortress that showcases the Rajput style of architecture and offers panoramic views of the city.
- Next, visit the City Palace, a sprawling complex that houses several palaces, courtyards, gardens, and museums that reflect the royal history and culture of Jaipur.
- Then, stop for photos at the Jal Mahal and the Hawa Mahal, a unique structure that resembles a honeycomb and has 953 windows that were used by the royal ladies to observe the street life without being seen.
- After your tour, you will be transferred from Jaipur to Delhi by Road (280 km, 5 hours). On arrival in Delhi, transfer to the airport or railway station for your onward journey.
- Your 2 Day Golden Triangle Tour ends here with some wonderful memories.
Let’s Get in Touch
- Tripadvisor Traveller Rating
- 82 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveller Reviews
- “The tour organised by Sonia Mam from Wonderful Holidays was very good and meet my need....” more
- “The tour was fully organised and it was more relaxable. The guides were amazing and knowledabale,...” more
- “Akshardham Temple is a stunning and unique destination that requires a guide for overseas tourists to...” more
- “We, our friends had a superbly organized holiday trip to Delhi, Wonders of Taj, and Pink...” more